Also sunburns. I'm great at those. Like, World Champ status in my melanin class for sure.
I embellished a bit, sue me.
Movies? Too many favorites to list here, ask me and I'll bore you with the full roster.
Shows? Walking Dead, Firefly, Castle, Boardwalk Empire, and if we're getting into nostalgia territory it's Rocko's Modern Life, Freakazoid, Swat Kats, and Transformers shows, and that Batman cartoon from the 90's where the intro is all comic-noir and retro awesomeness.
Music? Everything. I can appreciate all music. Except that crap that middle-schoolers like. WTF. Are you people deaf or something?
Food? Spicy=delicious. End of story.
2. Jokes. They make everything easier in life, because when you can laugh at other people and yourself you're in a good place.
3. Good food. I cook everything for myself now. It's actually turned me into a bit of a culinary artist, being forced to cook for myself if I want good food.
4. iPhone. It's like having a genius in my pocket that knows the answers to any question, plus it has some interesting games and can bring me content straight from reddit, which is the greatest site on earth.
**EDIT**: I am now a Samsung Galaxy S3 owner, but it has adequately replaced the iPhone in my heart so the answer is otherwise unchanged.
5. Work. If I'm not working or doing something that otherwise engages my brain, I'm bored. I need work constantly to just satisfy my ADHD.
6. Air. No seriously, if I didn't have air I think I would die.
However, despite my addiction to the digital frontier, I actually have just as much if not more fun hanging out with friends and swapping stories. So there you have it.
Also I'm terrified to death of dark closets left open. Straight out of nightmares, that's what those are.
If you're a person hit me up!
Non-persons need not apply. You know why!