I enjoy hiking, camping, being outdoors, going to the farmers market, and tons of other things. I want to get back into rock climbing and have heard The Block and Rocks and Ropes are great. I'm hoping to find someone like-minded to go do things like that together. What fun is just being cooped up in the house all the time? I have lived and traveled all over the world and I'm not stopping any time soon. Care to join me?
Not afraid to laugh at yourself.
You know what "Reddit" is.
Unhealthy habits (Smoking, fast food...)
Ignorance / close-mindedness
Sports. I don't watch / follow them.
I suppose this next part is a disclaimer, some things that just need to be out in the open:
- I'm an atheist. I have researched many religions and philosophies and I just cannot get behind organized religion. I believe in evolution and that when we die, we die. I refer to myself as a Pastafarian. I cannot date someone who believes in god. I just... it's like saying you don't like bacon, it's just plain wrong. I'm also pro-choice, and I lean libertarian but I don't subscribe to any one political ideal.
- I love guns. The girl of my dreams does too.
- I have dated women with kids in the past. I would prefer to find myself in a relationship with a woman without them. It's just easier when picking you up for a date doesn't involve a car seat.
- On the subject of kids, I think I want one or two, but not for at least 5 years. I want to have fun with my significant other, let's be that awesome single couple that everyone else is jealous of. Maybe we'll get a dog. If you're on a "timeline" look elsewhere.
- Coupons man. Coupons. (I'm thrifty.) I'd rather put money towards a house than frivolous things.
Movie - Black Hawk Down
Shows - Right now I'm hooked on Falling Skies but I love The Walking Dead, Dexter and Breaking Bad
Music - I have crazy tastes... mostly 80's rock though.
Food - Anything Italian or Mexican is always good. I'd much rather cook than go out.
2) Food. Good food. I love to cook.
3) Friends. Good friends. I love to cook for my friends (I don't often cook my friends though).
4) Adventure / Exploration.
Or if you just want to grab a beer and talk about whatever comes to mind.