• I lived in Sweden for six years and speak Swedish.
• I like boardgames and TTRPGS, especially doing those things with other people.
• I will absolutely bake you whatever you want (within reason).
• Coffee shops and cafés are life.
• Cinnamon rolls, not gender roles.
Talk to me about coop video games, because I will play them with you.
I work in customer service which means I spend a lot of my time being very nice to people who don't deserve it. It's a very transferable skill.
I'm also battling depression.
One day the answer to this question will be "owning a kick ass cafe/bakery." Watch this space!
Making excellent coffee.
Making people laugh.
I make the occasional pun, if you're into that.
• Doctor Who
• Parks and Rec
• Gentlemen Bastards
• Kingkiller Chronicles
• Doctor Glas
• Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
• Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
• Sonata Arctica
• Shovel Knight
• D&D 4e and 5e
Longer list is here:
The majority of my favourite songs (not counting anything videogame soundtrack related) are on a Spotify playlist:
• Lots of TV
• Cake, pasta, seafood
• Bullet points
• Walking in the rain
• Lakes, rivers, the sea
• Campfires and picnics
• Feminism, LGBTQA+ equality, ethics
• Colourful hair