Some random facts to make me seem interesting or whatever:
• I lived in Sweden for six years, where I trained as a baker. This is why I speak Swedish.
• I like all manner of geeky things - I used to have a great gang of friends back in Stockholm with whom I'd play videogames and boardgames and TTRPGs , but I've not found a new gang since :( Hoping I can fix this here!
• I will absolutely bake you whatever you want me to bake for you.
• Coffee shops and cafés are my life.
• I paint my nails and sometimes wear eye-liner and shave my legs because I like to do these things, and I consider myself pretty feminine, but I don't make a big deal of my gender identity (while still accepting and supporting people who do). Nevertheless, I don't much like being referred to as a man - but you can call me a boy.
• I love my partner lots and lots. She is wonderful and supportive and looks like a sexy witch.
I wish to say a few words about polyamory. I get that the vast majority of folk on here are looking for exclusivity. That's totally great - I completely understand, and if you're set on that then we probably shouldn't date! (New friends are always nice though.) What i'd like to say is that I'm not looking only for casual fun, or anything quite so indiscriminate. I care for the people I meet, and I grow to love them very easily. So, if that sounds like something you'd want for a while, please don't be shy.
I just made a Tinder and it was terrible. So much sleaze. Nobody uses their words! It was just pictures of folk. How am I meant to know if we'd get along?
• Doctor Who
• Parks and Rec
• Gentlemen Bastards
• Kingkiller Chronicles
• Doctor Glas
• Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
• Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
• Sonata Arctica
• Shovel Knight
• D&D 4e and 5e
Longer list is here:
The majority of my favourite songs (not counting anything videogame soundtrack related) are on a Spotify playlist:
• Lots of TV
• Cake, pasta, seafood
• Bullet points
• Walking in the rain
• Lakes, rivers, the sea
• Feminism, LGBTQA+ equality, ethics
Also, I often have a decent bit of free time on my hands at work. So if folk fancy getting to know me over some sort of chat program in the middle of the day, that'd be great.