Some random facts to make me seem interesting or whatever:
• I lived in Sweden for six years, where I trained as a baker. This is why I speak Swedish.
• I like all manner of geeky things - I used to have a great gang of friends back in Stockholm with whom I'd play videogames and boardgames and TTRPGs , but I've not found a new gang since :( Hoping I can fix this here!
• I will absolutely bake you whatever you want me to bake for you.
• Coffee shops and cafés are my life.
• I paint my nails and sometimes wear eye-liner and shave my legs because I like to do these things, and I consider myself pretty feminine, but I don't make a big deal of my gender identity (while still accepting and supporting people who do). Nevertheless, I don't much like being referred to as a man - but you can call me a boy.
• I love my partner lots and lots. She is wonderful and supportive and looks like a sexy witch.
I wish to say a few words about polyamory. I get that the vast majority of folk on here are looking for exclusivity. That's totally great - I completely get it, and if you're set on that then we probably shouldn't date! What's important, though, is that I'm not looking for casual fun, or anything quite so indiscriminate. I care for the people I meet, and I grow to love them very easily. So, if that sounds like something you'd want for a while, please don't be shy.
I just made a Tinder and it was terrible. So much sleaze. Nobody uses their words! It was just pictures of folk. How am I meant to know if we'd get along?
• Doctor Who
• Parks and Rec
• Gentlemen Bastards
• Kingkiller Chronicles
• Doctor Glas
• Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
• Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
• Sonata Arctica
• Shovel Knight
• D&D 4e and 5e
Longer list is here: