I'm pretty smart (not quite so much as some people seem to think, but don't tell them that).
I'm a gamer, but I usually choose social interaction over games.
Caveat: Dungeons and Dragons counts as both. It's pretty high priority.
I try to be courteous most of the time and give people the benefit of the doubt, but that doesn't mean I'll sit idly by when they take advantage of it.
Books: Douglas Addams, Piers Anthony, David Eddings, Neil Gaiman, Simon R. Greene, Joe Dever, Chuck Pala... that guy who did Fight Club, Charlaine Harris, etc
Movies: Back to the Future series, the original Willy Wonka, the Kevin Smith movies, Evil Dead I and II and Army of Darkness, REPO, etc
Music: Local H, Weird Al Yankovic, Decemberists, Nirvana, Garbage, Dido, U2, Bloodhound Gang, Nymh the Warlock, etc
Food: I'm actually really really picky. It's probably my biggest flaw. Lately, at least, I've been trying to take as much of my food as I reasonably can as organic.
1) Performance. Acting, improv, karaoke. Nothing gets me quite as excited or energetic as a good gig. That's right, not even sex.
2) Games. Whether computer or board or D&D, these timekillers are lifesavers and sanity maintainers.
3) Friends. People I can count on in my life, and not just when things are a-ok. People I can trust and confide in.
4) Intimacy. I love hugging and cuddling and holding people. Unfortunately most of the folk I know are not so open with such things, so this has been in a bit of a drought lately.
5) Good food. I can subsist on peanut butter sandwiches and ramen when I need to, but I loves me some steak, or a meaty cheesy lasagna. I said I was picky before and I meant it, but the things I like I REALLY like.
6) Self instilled delusion. I can see reality out there, hovering outside my bubble. But I like my version better. Don't worry, I'm functional. I'm just happier this way.
That being said, there's something you need to know if you're interested in interacting with me. I have difficulty, socially. Figuring out what other people are feeling, or what they want, is very hard for me. If you want something, tell me. I will not be able to pick up on your hints. Eventually, over time, I can learn to with a specific person. But just go with telling me what you want. Seriously.