I like to read, write, play tennis, badminton, racquetball, and volleyball. Mind you I'm not very good at any of those sports, but at least I can provide entertainment whilst chasing after the ball and inventing new curse words. I also love to sing karaoke, do puzzles, draw, paint, hike, go canoeing, watch movies, and go out to eat.
So right now, I'm really looking for some new friends, male and female. Send me a message, and I'd be happy to get together to chat over coffee or tea!
2) My Pets - 4 mischievous cats that live with me and 1 awesome dog that lives with my parents, since when I originally moved out many years ago I couldn't take him with me and my parents have now pulled the 'possession is nine-tenths of the law' stunt.
3) My books - I can live without the TV or computer, but please don't take away my books! They keep me saaaaaane!
4) My Friends - Another kind of family entirely
5) Laughter - Yuk it up, it's either laugh or be miserable
so it didn't ask for 7 things, but I'm going to put one more thing that I absolutely cannot live without:
7) YOU. You changed my life from the moment we met, and I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be able to call you mine. I don't know what I would do without you, and I hope I never have to find out.
2) You can draw a square without any lines
3) You can lick your elbow (I would PAY to see that)
5) You noticed that I skipped #4
6) You travel through time and space in a machine called the Tardis
7) You know who the Hero of Canton is
8) You actually read my profile