I like to read, play tennis, badminton, racquetball, and volleyball. I also love to sing karaoke, do graphite drawings, paint, hike, go canoeing, watch movies, and go out to eat.
So right now, I'm really looking for some new friends, male and female. Everyone I know seems to either be getting married, having babies, or moving away, and while I treasure the friends I have and realize that those people can never be replaced, I have also realized that there's plenty of room in my heart for new friends. Send me a message, and I'd be happy to get together to chat over coffee or tea!
2) My Pets - 4 mischievous cats and 1 super cool snake that live with me, and 1 hyper dog that lives with my parents, since dogs aren't allowed in my apartment.
3) My books - I can live without the TV or computer, but please don't take away my books! They keep me saaaaaane!
4) My Friends - Another kind of family entirely, and just as necessary in my life.
5) Laughter - I don't know about you, but I'd rather laugh than be grumpy.
6) Music! 'Nuff said.
so it didn't ask for 7 things, but I'm going to put one more thing that I absolutely cannot live without:
7) YOU. You changed my life from the moment we met, and I'm the luckiest woman in the world to be able to call you mine. I don't know what I would do without you, and I hope I never have to find out.
2) You can draw a square without any lines
3) You can lick your elbow
5) You noticed that I skipped #4
6) You travel through time and space in a machine called the Tardis
7) You know who the Hero of Canton is
8) You actually read my profile