I want to be the reason you look down at your phone while walking straight into a pole. Just kidding.
I was born on a different continent. Well traveled. Graduated from the University of Maryland (Health Sciences). Loving life. Living it with no regrets. Time spent with family/friends is far more paramount to me than exceeding weekly sales quotas, winning employee of the month, etc. Hopeful in finding a travel buddy, maybe more....who knows.
I enjoy traveling. In the past 4 years, I've been to Montego Bay, Jamaica, Singapore, Malaysia, Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta/Savannah, Toronto, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles (several times), Vietnam, Daytona Beach, The Bahamas, Australia (Sydney and Melbourne), Chicago, San Antonio, NYC (several times).
Battling the hardships of gravity, taxes, and the endless contemplation of what to eat for dinner....like everyone else in society.
- correcting typos
- parallel parking
- spotting liars...so watch out!
- yardwork; yes I actually enjoy mowing the grass, trimming the perimeter, and enjoying the pleasant sight and smell of a freshly done lawn.
- losing my voice at sporting events/live concerts
- directions. Although I'm well-traveled, I grew up and worked around DC, MD, VA most of my life...so I know the area pretty well.
- But usually my glasses.
- My positive demeanor in this short life we have (relatively) on Earth. I'm always advocating both sides of every story and looking on the brighter side of things.
TV: Modern Family, LOST (R.I.P.), ESPN, Man vs. Food, Comedy Central, Family Guy, and The Walking Dead.
Music: I guess the appropriate question would be, "is there a genre of music I don't enjoy?" But here's a hint at random artists you may see while pressing the shuffle button on my iPod: Bon Jovi, Avicii, Coldplay, Linkin Park, 3 Doors Down, Jay-Z, The Killers, Edwin McCain, Capital Cities, Utada Hikaru, Josh Groban, Michael Jackson, Sublime, Imagine Dragons, etc.
I love all food. Literally. Thai, Japanese, Italian, Seafood, Veggies, Mexican, Martian, Plutonian. I don't discriminate. I am a fatty in another life, but thankfully, my metabolic-rate is oh-so kind.
- my passport
- spontaneous road-trips
The future of my Washington Redskins/Capitals/Nationals
Why time flies so quickly
The right moment to insert "that's what she said"
Why dating is a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your ex (X) and wondered....why (Y)?
For me, I could be anywhere, everywhere, or nowhere. I could be food hopping downtown with friends, taking a random roadtrip to NYC, Ocean City, or Atlantic City, at a Caps/Nats game, working, at home watching a movie, playing poker, visiting family/friends, playing some sports (usually tennis, basketball, or golf sometimes).
Perhaps rocking out to Rebecca Black's "Friday" hit single? Be jealous.
- Each Fall/Winter, I "play" fantasy football (don't judge me)
- I drive fast for an Asian. BOOM! Stereotypes busted. I'm not sure why I typed that as if I was saying it out loud.
*Feel free to do more homework on me on Facebook. I am a free spirit and there's nothing to hide about my life. Life is good:
You've been wondering where I've been all your life...