* I'm a Denver native who has moved around the country a few times but have yet to find a place I've liked more than my hometown.
* I play percussion instruments, dabble in strings, and own an accordion. Though I probably use it more than any of my other instruments, I am not particularly good at the accordion. I have been paid to professionally play music exactly once in my lifetime, a night playing in a vibraphone-trumpet jazz duet at a bar. I made $150 plus tips. That was a pretty good night.
* Despite being a Colorado native, I've never liked camping, skiing or snowboarding.
* If it seems an inordinate amount of my pictures involve musical instruments or sports, it's mostly because I only ever seem to get pictures taken of me when I'm playing something or at a game.
* I've been known to play a vidya or two in my time. I use Jigglypuff in Super Smash Brothers. This is only because I learned long ago that people absolutely hate losing to Jigglypuff. I also main Mercy/Zenyatta in Overwatch because I'm a healslut who can't aim. (It's not high noon when I play McCree; it's usually about quarter to ten.)
* Hockey and soccer are my favorites, but I'll watch most sports if you put them in front of me. (Exception: other than March Madness, I don't usually do Basketball.) My team preferences include a garglemesh of teams from Buffalo and Colorado, with a garnish of European and Asian soccer on top.
* I use the word 'garglemesh' sometimes. I think it's a noun.
Most of my free time is spent making videos for the internet. For some reason, a number of people actually watch them.
I've dropped out of college so many times that I should probably get an honorary degree in dropping out of college.
Some other stuff too, but those are the important ones.
Where's the list of things I'm really BAD at? That's a heck of a list, right there.
I'll be honest, I haven't read nearly enough in the past few years. We'll just say I like autobiographies, science texts, comedic short story compilations, daily comic strip collections, informational & witty coffee table books and forensic crime novels.
Anything by Pixar, and UHF. (That's the Weird Al movie. If you ever go to see Weird Al in concert with me, you'll notice me quoting along with it incessantly. It's worth noting that if you are going out with me, you're totally going to have to see Weird Al live at some point.) I don't watch movies all that often, at least not in theaters.
Avenue Q, Little Shop Of Horrors, Into The Woods, Godspe-
Oh, you meant TV shows? I enjoyed Breaking Bad, I suppose? I'm also a big fan of House. Past those two, I don't have many binge-watching guilty pleasures outside of 90's sitcoms that nobody else watches anymore. I don't have a TV and rarely watch newer shows. 99% of my television experience involves sports. If I actually had a TV, it would probably just be on Food Network or something all the time.
I try not to discriminate based on genre, but I know what I like. I specialize in classic rock and jazz, though there's a special place in my heart for pop music from all eras. My celebrity crush is Lady Gaga. I despise music snobs. (In this particular case, 'music snob' means anyone who thinks that any particular artist or piece of music is intrinsically bad.)
I have a fairly bland palate. My favorite food is likely the Turkey, Bacon & Mayonnaise sandwich, followed by the Cinnamon Raisin bagel with cream cheese and the Kraft Mac & Cheese dinner. I'm not what you would call a gourmet, but the only thing I'll flat out refuse is seafood. Call me Mashed Potato Jones. (Now there's a fella I'd like to meet!)
When it comes to Alcohol, I'll drink many varieties of rum, whiskey, vodka and cider. If you're looking for specifics, I'm usually found drinking Strongbow or some manner of whiskey-ginger ale. I have the alcohol palate of a 16-year-old white girl. I have an aversion to anything bitter, and as such I don't like beer.
It's worth noting that as a show of solidarity for a friend (and for my own health), I've sworn off drinking for, at the very least, the year 2017.
My preferred daily medicinal cocktail of bupropion xr and naproxen helps too.
This is actually out of date mostly because I work every goddamn Friday night these days. Booo.
* You're asexual. I need more ace friends, goddamnit!
* You know that there is only one A in 'Accordion' and no A in 'Burgundy'.
* You want to hear about the time that I was essentially kidnapped and taken to a Blues jam bar.
* You need a sports guy on your pub quiz team.
* You also follow a variety of bad sports teams and want someone to commiserate with.
* You main a tank or defense character in Overwatch and want a healer (and part-time mediocre McCree) on your team.
Actually, you should probably just message if you are of the same species as me.