- discovering new music
- getting tickets to events that sell out quick
- Singing 90's grunge rock
- BBQ'ing any kind of meat
- travel photography
- Story telling
My loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg eye-lashes. If I ever have a daughter, she will thank me for them.
I am somewhat of a music aficionado. I grew up listening to classic rock and thought that any band without an electric guitar and drums sucked. However, at some point, my mind opened wide and I grew to appreciate many other genres of music. Some jazz, some classical, and a whole lot of electronic and house music. I go to a lot of live shows and love it. Relatively recently, I have been to Hardwell, Muse, Green Day, Coldplay, Billy Talent, Calvin Harris, Kaskade, Incubus, Tiesto, Chainsmokers, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Majid Jordan, Kings of Leon, Cold War Kids, Armin Van Buuren, Sheepdogs, Avicci, Oliver Heldens … the list goes on. Are you a music fan? Do you want to go to a show?
I enjoy movies but typically wait until it is on TMN. Watching while cuddling on the couch and drinking wine is preferred over the theatre and popcorn.
Do home movies count? I like turn my travel pictures and movie clips into a movie. Its a great way to capture memories and share with friends & family.
I love trying new foods and going to restaurants. A tasting menu with wine pairings is a little piece of heaven to me … or maybe its hell … it feels so sinful sometimes ;-)
I also enjoy going to the market to get fresh food for a great meal at home. I am a good cook with a penchant for BBQ'd meats. Steak, ribs, chicken, duck, bison, elk, caribou, venison, fish, lamb ... I've grilled them all :-)
2. Money. It can't buy you love but better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle.
3. My next travel destination. I am still looking for Waldo ... that dude is hard to find.
4. Music. It is my escape, my inspiration, my energy, my everything.
5. Adventure. Hiking in the mountains. Scuba diving the reef. Adventure is tonic for my soul.
6. Wine with dinner. If it is a great meal, then sparkling or white first, followed with a bold dry red ... if I smell leather, tobacco and dark chocolate in the glass, it's golden! Makes me thirsty just thinking about it.