For friends I am open to hanging out and bond strongly with anyone just as long as you are not an asshole. However for a dating, ideally somes of the aspect I look for are someone who fully honest to themselves as well as me while knowing what they want. Also, I am very attracted to men who are humourous, value good health with themselves, affectionate, loyal, great sense of family, adventurous and consideratibley loving. Bonus points if happen to be a geek and have a deep passion for something out of life.
If any of this sounds intetesting to you. Feel free to send me a message. Take care :)
Hobbies specific, I am great at illustrating, creating 3D art, dance, gaming and enjoy cooking. Perhaps hopefully for YOU!!! Ha ha
Not much of a novel reader since i am more visual up front. Print text in books bores me and i feel less engage in the story if there is no interaction of story on my end. However I will read books out of the necessity of knowledge. If its on a topic I find interesting I would read it.
Music is all over the place. I am a music junkie. Listening to some now. However top genre I listen to are Deep Soulful House, Game Music( Gotta shit ton of that as a well as house music), and some rap but late 80 to early 90's like Diggable Planets. Some of my favorite artist are Larry Heard, Aybee, Ron Trent, Trinidadian Deep, and Pepe Bradock to name a few. (extra points to anyone who knows these guys) :)
Movies: like em all but all time favorites is a good Comedy (Revenge of The Nerds) ha ha. Also i love a great informative documentaries depending of the topic.
TV is more anything Netflix,Hulu, or Youtube to me now. Television use to be good back in the 90's but not so much now ha ha ;) However, when I have time to watch I enjoy shows such as Family Guy, South Park, Chappelle Show, Young and the Restless, etc. mainly on the net.
Food is mostly anything as long as it healthy and taste good. I occasionally eat my junk food too but I like to cut back on it. :)
2. Friends and Family
3. Game and Music Collections
4. Great Health and Wellness with exercise
(Especially with training as a student of Capoeria)
5. FOOD :D
6. Goals to Accomplish (Career and Life)
- Work and direction of my career and future goals will take me.
- Connecting with a great guy and hopefully pursue something for the long term.
- The next goal to accomplish off my list and Vision board.
(Yes! I do have one. For those of you that seen the documentary called The Secret should know what i am talking about :D)
- If you have something more to say other than just "Hi" or "How are you?", "Cute Pic", or anything in that regard. I understand shyness as I can be myself but it would be nice if a guys let me know why they are honestly interested in me.
- If you are okay with dating or friending someone within the bay area that may not be currently living in the same city as yourself. If I want to invest time in getting to know you especially when dating, I would make it happen to see YOU quite often. Its just a train or bus ride away. :)