I have funny quirks, like sometimes talking like Ned Flanders or needing to touch the same surface with the left hand after my right hand touches it.
If I filled out this self summary any more I'd probably be doing a disservice to the both of us.
On the side, to stay physically active I play flag football. I try to occasionally hit the gym or run around the park trails in my neighborhood to stay a little active.
I just finished getting my master's degree! My work paid for it, and part of the agreement is that I have to keep working there for 2 more years. But after that? Who knows.
I want to travel the world. Aside from the aforementioned Japan, I've gone to The Philippines, and England as well (I guess Canada counts, but...). I love experiencing new cultures. I want to do the rest of Europe and hit some of the Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, and South Korea as well. My latest trip I went to the UAE (Dubai). It was pretty amazing, and not what I was expecting at all. I'd encourage anyone to go.
Movies: Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Naked Gun (I have an affinity for 80s comedy movies), Rush Hour 2, most superhero movies are pretty great too. Oh, and WALL-E.
Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy (note the username), The Simpsons, Nurse Jackie, The Daily Show, Full Frontal w/ Samantha Bee, Last Week Tonight, House of Cards (probably my favorite right now), Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul.
Music: I think a better way to put this would be in order of the stations I listen to: 1077, 1037, 1061, 933. The last concert I went to was Fitz and the Tantrums. Love those guys.
Food: I'll eat anything sans mushrooms, and some kinds of seafood. However, I'll list my favorite types in no particular order: Thai, Japanese, Italian, Indian, Mexican, burgers, Greek, and Chinese. However the way to my heart is a delicious home cooked meal.
- My car: it gets me to the places I need to be!
- Baseball season: I love tracking baseball because I'm a stats nerd... Not really but that's what I like to tell people! I'll support the Mariners no matter how bad they are.
- Coffee: I'm pretty functionless without it.
- My cats: they're annoying sometimes but she's lovable all the same and gives me something to go home to.
- My allergy medication: holy crap I would be miserable without this stuff!
- Logistical problems and how small changes could make the world better.
- Recent news, and how weird some people are.
- Why people think a certain way. I go into meetings and conversations anticipating how people will react so I can respond appropriately.
- a friend's place playing cards and games or something similar
- watching the game
- getting dinner out somewhere nice
- just staying home and having a quiet night
Also, I believe everyone is allowed 1 trash television show. Mine is Geordie Shore, which is the UK spin off of Jersey Shore. It's a beautiful trainwreck.
- You're down for some outdoor activities.
- You know who George Takei is and the two things he's most popular for.
- You like nerdy things.
Or barring all that, anything I said sticks out to you and you wanna know more.