I think of myself as a feminist (yes, even though I'm a dom) and I'm turned off by people who think that's a negative. It's particularly distressing when a woman thinks it's bad to be a feminist. Equal rights are pretty important, regardless of orientation, ethnicity, nationality, gender, or income level. You may have figured out I'm liberal. I tend to use the term "pragmatic progressive" because I have my ideals, but I remember to take reality into account.
I'm touchy-feely and I give amazing hugs. For real, you just might have a religious experience. That reminds me, I'm not religious. I'm agnostic because I recognize I don't know everything that exists in the universe and because I've had some interesting experiences that I'll be happy to tell you about some day. However, I know too much about most religious traditions to take them seriously.
I write for fun and profit and I drive for Uber. I also have honest-to-goodness superpowers (sometimes).
- The Lies of Locke Lamora
- Skin Game (The Dresden Files #15)
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
- Star Wars: the Force Awakens (I was so happy. You can't imagine.)
- The Babadook
- The Expanse
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones
- The Flash
- South Park, Daily Show, Nightly Show on Comedy Central
- The Venture Brothers and Rick and Morty
- The Walking Dead and Into the Badlands on AMC
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Halo: Guardians
- Sakurako's Bones
- Sword Art Online
Breaking my own rule with these last two categories. Sue me.
Music: I love nearly everything but mostly listen to movie and game soundtracks, classical, classic rock, and EDM.
Food: Italian, sushi, (real) ramen and other Asian noodle dishes, Elevation Burger, Five Guys Famous Burgers & Fries, Ray's The Third cheese steaks, double-sauced meatloaf, mashed potatoes. Eggs. Seriously, I will eat just about anything made with eggs. The same goes for chocolate.