I read a lot, and I like to seek out new adventures. A few fun bullets about me:
- I lived for 3 years in a county the size of Rhode Island with 3000 people, 3 highways, and no stoplights.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal.
- I love hockey, and the Pittsburgh Penguins are my team. Go Fleury!!!
- I mostly read nonfiction and journal articles, but when I fly I read trashy magazines.
- Three tattoos...not all of them are visible.
- I do not believe we are in a post-ism world.
- Backpacking: my sport of choice.
Health and well-being are important to me. I take time for myself to recharge, get outside as much as I can, and try to eat well. I find tremendous good in spending time with animals, and there is never a day where music does not play a role in my life.
My favorite thing to do is go backpacking. Bonus points if I don't have to teach you...though I will teach you if you have never been.
Coming up with creative ideas and communicating them
I am allergic to wheat, and I eat mostly paleo.
I listen to lots of different music, and will always stop when I hear a 90's grunge hit.
Podcasts...mildly obsessed with Welcome to Night Vale.
(not necessarily in that order)
Higher education access.
Where I will travel next.
What kind of dog I want to adopt.
Cool new recipes.
The next step in developing my nonprofit.
I can never decide on what to put for my body type here. The world has so many opinions, and offers so much shame to women. What's "average" or "a little extra" or "curvy?" They seem arbitrary. Let's go with I'm in the best shape of my life, and I'm never gonna be skinny. I'm ok with that. I love my body. It does awesome things for me every day.
If you need people you date to be thin, please move along. I prefer not to have to deal with people's sizeism in my dating life.
You want to eat brunch with me.
You think your profile will make me laugh.
You think your dog will make me laugh.