Looking for someone to go on a few coffee, movie, or frisbee in the park dates with or something. Or maybe a Pokemon Go adventure?
Adopted but was sought out by birth father so two families. Animal person but no pets besides those at mom's.
I hope nothing on my profile scares you away. A few things might make me seem like a bit of a pariah, but I'm working on improving my situation. I'm in university, going to the gym 3x a week, doing therapy, and trying to stay active.
* Going nowhere really fucking fast.
* Not contributing to GDP.
Well maybe one thing: marking questions irrelevant on here, haha.
Lord of the Flies, Jurassic Park, Into the Wild, The Alchemist, Veronika Decides to Die, Fight Club, Harry Potter series, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Office Space, Clerks I & II, Star Wars series, Thumb Wars, 12 Monkeys, Bruce Almighty, Snakes on a Plane, Air Force One, Anchorman, Ex Machina
GameGrumps, h3h3, Shark Tank, Survivorman, Dragonball, Bob's Burgers, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Space Ghost, An Idiot Abroad
I listen to a lot of radio. WEBN, 106.3, Q102, KISS 107, 94.9, and 96.5 are the favorites on my car stereo.
I'm not a big foodie, but I do like going out for coffee
* My monthly Invega Sustenna injection b/c otherwise I hallucinate.
* Family b/c where would I be without support?
* Right now, SSDI because that pays for a lot of my expenses.
* Cell phone b/c tells me where to be and when plus calls, texts.
* Car. It's not the best and the paint is chipping, but it gets me A to B.
* Internet access.