Easy going and drama free, but like to maintain an edge to keep things interesting. At my core I'm a deep thinker and enjoy contemplating life and why things are the way they are. I love creativity and feel driven to put a creative spin on everything I do even if it takes extra time.
- Problem solving and producing highly detailed lists
- Been told this a couple times: giving sound and practical advice
All over the place. From electronic music (huge Tiesto fan, Dash Berlin, Above & Beyond, Thomas Gold), to jazz, anything with a Spanish guitar, hip hop and then some.
Spirited Away, No Country for Old Men, Inglourious Basterds, Exit Through the Gift Shop, Memento, Knocked Up, Gladiator, Amelie, The Hangover, The Usual Suspects, American Beauty, Godfather, Pan's Labyrinth, Wedding Crashers, Pulp Fiction, Gone Girl, Nightcrawler, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Star Wars, Wreck-It Ralph
Game of Thrones, Westworld, The OA, Shameless, The Wire, Silicon Valley, Family Guy, Jessica Jones, Archer (Danger Zone!), Rome, Louis, Colbert Report, Daily Show, 30 Rock, Sherlock
Sushi Diner (not to be confused with Sushi Deli 1, 2 or 3), Spices (Thai), Pomegranate (Russian/Georgian), Arrivederci, Rocky's (best burgers in SD, take that Hodads!), Ortega, Mike's Taco Club, Bluewater Grill (now if only there wasn't a mile long line every single day -sigh-), Newport Pizza & Ale House, PB Fish Shop, Cafe Bleu, Wine Vault, Sushi Ota
2. Internet. Seriously, what did people do with themselves a few decades ago?
3. Sushi. Must have it once a week or else ...
4. Music! Lucky enough to have a job where I can get away with spending countless hours listening to stuff on hypem, pandora and soundcloud. If you have any good playlists, send them my way!
5. Tea ... teehee. Hey that rhymed!
6. Being active: working out, snowboarding, yoga, ping pong at work and beach volleyball on the weekends
Seriously though, I love learning new things. Always curious how to get better at something.