I like to travel, read, draw/paint digitally, play games (boardgames and rpgs, mostly), watch movies and generally enjoy my life. Before moving to the Bay Area I was an English Teacher in South Korea for a couple of years. I love to travel and experience new things, but am also comfortable being a homebody.
A major focus in my life is deciding to never miss out on anything I feel that I'll regret later. I'm a perpetual optimist and am so good at looking for the positive that I can literally talk myself out of a bad mood most days.
Also, according to my co-workers I'm sometimes snarky. >:D
Movies: good god, too many to name. Generally sci-fi, fantasy, and super-hero movies, but anything particularly well written is good. Sometimes I want a thoughtful and quirky tale of a family driving cross-country. Sometimes I want a movie that substitutes strings of explosions where plot would normally be.
Shows: Dr. Who, Fringe, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report... I'll think of more later. Mythbusters, and sometimes Top Gear (though I haven't watched in a while).
Music: generally alternative, rock and dance(ish). I'm not super anti-anything, but rarely find myself listening to rap or country.
Food: ethnic. Thai, Japanese, Italian, Taiwanese, German... nom nom nom... Not to say that a good burger isn't delicious as well.
2. My friends - I used to be a pretty quiet, solitary person, but a string of awesome and very active friends slowly changed that. Now I'm pretty active myself, but I still like my chill-out days.
3. My kindle app, loaded with books.
4. A decent coffee shop to chill out at from time to time.
5. My music. I literally panic when I realize I'll have a long commute without some form of musical entertainment.
6. Movies/tv/comics. I really enjoy storytelling in all of its forms.