* I am 7 feet tall and have a voice that would make Barry White say "Dammmmn."
* I excel at reaching anything you need on the top shelf.
* It's cruel to ask me to get something from the bottom shelf.
* I had my own fan club for about a year.
* There is an Instagram account dedicated to my exploits at my part time job.
* The bomb dog at Butler University is named after me.
* I am full of useless knowledge and therefore excellent at trivia.
* I get asked three questions on a regular basis.
I think that about covers it.
TV: I am an avid TV watcher so my list is quite long and seems to always grow. I will say that my favorite show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Movies: Die Hard, Die Hard II, Leathal Weapon, Leathal Weapon II, Leathal Weapon III, Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the Tarantino library, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, Seven, the Godfather The Bourne Trilogy, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Wes Anderson library, Animal House, Anchorman, Better off Dead, One Crazy Summer, Halloween, the Pixar library, and the Iron Giant.
This nowhere near all my favorite films, just a sampling.
Music: Pearl Jam, Elvis Costello, Fiona Apple, Damien Rice, Regina Spektor, Van Morrison, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Tom Waits, The Decemberists, Bob Dylan, Beck, REM, Led Zeppelin, the Clash, Jack Johnson, the Pixies, Tom Petty, Nirvana, Arcade Fire, Bon Iver, Liz Phair, The National, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, the Supremes, the Temptations, Warren Zevon, the Avett Brothers, Lisa Hannigan, The Staves, Sarah Jarosz, Sturgill Simpson, Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Nellie McKay, the Talking Head, and the Bangles.
Sirius/XM radio in my car