I have a strong appetite for adventure and curiosity; enjoy foreign cultures and their way of living; love riding my bike; going out during the week. Looking forward to hearing what you like to do for fun. :)
Riding my bike and Exploring fun places and events. I volunteer at least one a month.
Music: KEXP, international, electronic, The whitest boy alive, Jose gonzalez, and anything that sounds nice.
Getting ready for a fun adventure the next morning
1. Must have sense of adventure. I want to go camping, bike riding (I have three), hiking, canoeing (I have two), road-tripping, and exploring with you.
2. You don't spend all weekend watching TV. I love TV and movies, but prefer the outdoors more.
3. You live in Seattle-proper.
4. You're not afraid that I am a Catholic.
5. You aren't too liberal or too conservative.
6. Enjoy libations - I don't think I could date a non-drinker...sorry.
Big bonus if you're from another country.