I'd write more, but I like to keep these things short and sweet.
Besides, I'd rather tell you more about myself in conversation
I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations, or just "games" in general. If we don't vibrate on the same frequency there's just no reason for us to waste our time. I rather deal with loneliness and keep myself single while I wait for the right one to find me.
Spiritually: I'm training to become a shaman. I consider myself a healer and a lover. I'm always willing to counsel, or help someone in need any way that's possible for me.
Leisurely: Reading, playing video games, building and designing future cosplays, being social, educating myself about other sorts of mysticism and other ancient practices from before the spread of Christianity. I'm also learning to sew by hand and by sewing machine (I wanna be able to enter cosplay competitions and show off my work.
And learning to wield a lightsaber, I got the spinny thing down so far! Now I just have to learn actual combat. :D
I've been told I'm also a great listener and an even better advisor.
Movies: Princess Mononoke, 300, The Dark Knight series, Star Wars episodes 1-6, Howl's Moving Castle, Repo! the Genetic Opera, Run Lola Run, Tekkonkinkreet, Tokyo Godfathers, Wall-E, Wreck-it-Ralph, UP, Balto (the scene with the white wolf gets me every. Fucking. Time!) Uhm... damn there's a lot more in that list than i realized...
Tv: Dexter, Dr. Who, The Boondocks, Archer, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Family Guy, Metalocalypse, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, The Office, United States of Tara, The Walking Dead.
Music: I like listening to a lot of trance music, but I am in LOVE with Jun Seba's / Nujabes's music (He was a hip hop / jazz musician)! But aside that I'll honestly listen to anything that pleases my ears or fits my current mood. I have no love for rap, or raggaeton (not to be confused with Raggae music, I love Raggae music too)
Food: Chinese, anything that's spicy, really. Except seafood, I'm not a fan of seafood.
2. A good night's sleep + cozy blankets
3. My sketchbook + pencils to draw with.
4. Meditation + My spirit animal
5. My cat
6. Cannabis. (I use it for creative, and spiritual purposes, also socially ^^ )
What happens after death.
2. I'm also very much attracted to dark and creepy things, by which i mean anything with a Gothic, victorian sort of deal, or Tim Burton-esque.
3. I am a Therian
- If you're looking for a serious relationship.
- If you're intellectual and articulate (I need to be able to hold a conversation with you)
- You're someone who's looking for a profound relationship, not just physical attraction. (even though that is kind of important too)
- You're looking for fun and great times with some adventure on the side! I love going to places I have never been to before. And the way I see it, there's no better adventuring experience than being able to share them with someone special.
- If you share common interests as me, but I know we won't have 100% compatibility in that area! However if you're willing to explore my interests with me, I will happily explore yours with you in return <3
- I admire artists (drawing, painters, musicians, writers, singers, etc.) I find creative talent VERY attractive... There's nothing more wonderful and profound that being able to create something in collaboration with a significant other.
- I'm also very attracted to intellectuals and freethinkers. :3
- If you're open minded.
WE WON'T GET ALONG IF:
- If you're stuck-up, spoiled, bratty, close-minded, self-absorbed, self-centered, selfish, greedy.
- If you do other drugs, only cannabis is ok in my book.
- If you thrive on bigotry, and intolerance. Those will get you NOWHERE with me.
- If you're a slob (I take care of my appearance, you should too!)