I also just moved to Cali June 1, 2013 for a career change - yikes!
- Hearing a song and knowing what year it's from.
- Introducing people to new things like food and music.
- Connecting the dots among different realms of popular culture.
- Killing people with kindness.
- Putting shopping carts where they belong at the supermarket.
- Riding my bike and not being a douchebag.
- Kissing doggies.
- Irony without the fuckin' mustache.
- Not wearing black.
- Then, that I don't hold back.
However, I think there's a lot of other things that are much more interesting to talk about . . . like connections, energy, and the yin/yang of men/women.
- Rock, paper, scissors
- Ice cream
- Urges my daddy told me were private
- (Like I said above), Ice cream.
- Whether you're telling the truth about your age.
- Trying to find the fine line between passion and compulsion.
- Why people feel it's alright to behave in a less-than-polite manner just because this is the Internet.
- How you're not as punk rock as you think you are.
- Whether everyone here is a sarcastic nerd.
- How independent thought in NYC is truly lacking (and LA too?).
- Whether you're looking at my profile because I said I make a cool million a year - I mean, really?
- How the "Personality" section doesn't necessarily really reflect me, and how I look back at some of the Q&A and think, "I answered it *that* way?"
- How come it's the guy who always has to initiate conversation? Didn't Gloria Steinem change things, or am I mistaken?
And I don't give a shit if you don't like emoticons. :-)
(Currently in a relationship but networking's cool.)