I am not serious about but astrology, but have found that it has been pretty accurate when I look at myself and those I have dated. Being a Sagittarius, I am true to form and get along best with Aries, Leos, other Sags, and Aquarius. My personality is about 90% right on with the traits of the archer. I am very optimistic, honest, intellectual, independent, generous, adventurous, and stick to my morals (I do not take on other's morals and am not judgmental). Impatient and argumentative at times (yes...I know my faults), but I am more like the devil's advocate then antagonistic or mean. I seek for understanding and resolution, I don't dwell or hold grudges. Having an open-mind, family values, and treating one-another with respect are the standards I uphold in myself and my boys.
In person I am always told I look about 35 years old. I certainly don't feel over 40, I am young at heart and in spirit, yet have experienced many things to be a mature person. People always tell me I look much better in person than in my photos. I am a petite size 0-2, fit with curves in all the right places.
* Listening with an open mind
* Being a Mom
* Juggling the zany, everyday schedule of me and my boys
* Energetic workouts
* My mischevious smile
* My shapely derriere
* My sculpted arms
* Listening to a lot of music, all genres except Country (Metric, Silversun Pickups, Depeche Mode, Led Zepplin, The Doors, Harry Connick Jr., Beastie Boys, Madonna, Nine Inch Nails, Lily Allen, The Smiths, Handel, The Xx, Lady Gaga, Armin Van Buuren, Sia, Massive Attack, Bach, Death Cab for Cutie, Pixies, the list is endless...)
* Revel in the feeling of accomplishment
* Playing in the snow or a challenging hike on a beautiful day
* Crisp, clean sheets
* Passionate kissing / flirting
* Fresh picked veggies/fruit
* Handcrafted cocktails and microbrews
* A genuine smile that lights up ones face
* Bold red wines and rich dark chocolate
* Hugs from my boys
* I will read just about anything; hardly ever watch tv
* Stimulating and witty conversation
* Theatrical performances, comedy shows, live music
* Shoveling snow followed by a great cup of hot coco (made with milk, not water ) and snuggled in a blanket
* Eating healthy...occasionally indulging in the less-then-healthy too though
* Exercising / being active
* Passionate kissing, touching/being touched, steamy sex
* New adventures often (they don't have to be big things)
* My freedom and independence
* What fun new foods I can try
* Sex (don't we all)
* How much I love my kids
* How to do more in my day AND get more sleep
Spending time with my boys
Out having FUN!
Please be accountable and responsible for your own happiness; willing to learn, grow, and change...for yourself... to make that happen. I am looking for someone who is whole within themself; not someone who needs another person to complete them. A relationship where we would add to each other's lives and grow from the new experiences we would share together.
Please do not contact me if you are younger than 35 or older than 55. I am not prejudice, but I will not engage in an interracial romance either. I like my men clean-cut and who can put themselves together tastefully. If you resemble a sasquatch, you are not for me. Real pictures of yourself are a must...only fair as I have real pictures of me on here. I am not shallow, but physical attraction is critical.