I am genuine, outgoing, and optimistic.
Favorite movies include "La Vie en Rose", "Lilies", "Milk" (and its documentary counterpart, "The Times of Harvey Milk"), "V for Vendetta", "Spirited Away" (and anything else by Miyazaki), "Smiley Face", and of course "The Princess Bride". Also BBC Earth's breathtaking documentary series "Planet Earth".
Favorite music includes A Great Big World, Rufus Wainwright, Regina Spektor, Imogen Heap, Passion Pit, Lily Allen, Antony and the Johnsons, Philip Glass, Kate Bush, Mika, Jason Mraz, The New Pornographers, Martha Wainwright, Stars, Air, Matt Alber, Yeasayer, Nicole Atkins, The Swell Season, CEO, various show tunes, and many others.
Favorite food? Really anything that's prepared well and made with fresh ingredients, but I especially love Italian food. Also pizza, bacon/mushroom/cheddar burgers, my mother's asparagus casserole at Thanksgiving, and Chinese food from the restaurant near my parents' house which I went to on a weekly basis growing up.
2) My friends. I treasure the people I have chosen to surround myself with and am always happy to make more.
3) My family. I love my parents and my brothers and I credit them with helping me become the man I am today.
3) The internet. I admit, I'm addicted. It is my window onto the larger world, the best way I have to connect with the people I care about, and an endlessly interesting source of information.
4) A good book. As much as the internet is a window onto my world, books are windows onto countless others, and not just worlds, but whole lives.
5) My camera. I can't draw, so I take pictures. It allows me to share the beauty I see all around me in the world every day.
6) My imagination and sense of humor. To just see the world as it is would be and never see the world as it could be would be unbearable. The world is a pretty funny place in the right light!