The temptation to drop out, fly to Malta and tend bar on the beach is stronger some days than others.
And I can make the perfect cup o' tea that'll fit whatever mood you're in.
I listen to music a lot. Some of the things I've been listening to recently are Saint Motel, Future Islands, Kendrick Lamar, Tame Impala, Tallest Man on Earth, Mount Moriah, Delta Spirit and an assortment of classical music. I fully support the lost art of mixed tape making.
I could live my life on an assortment of sushi and burritos. Essentially any kind of seafood I love and anything wrapped in a tortilla is a wonderful thing. One day someone somewhere will successfully make a sushi burrito hybrid and it'll be the end of me. I'm really not a picky person when eating except for tomatoes. I don't really know why, I just can't stand them.
1. Otters have a skin pouch under their front legs where they can store their favorite hunting rock and food
2. In the cocoon, caterpillars release an enzyme that dissolves most of their body before rebuilding themselves into butterflies
3. Only half of a dolphins brain enters a sleep cycle at a time. The other half stays awake to make sure they continue to surface for air and not drown
4. When play fighting boy puppies will often let girl puppies win
5. Mantis shrimp have the most complex eyes and among other things can see ultraviolet light, can analyze polarized light, and have trinocular vision in each eye.
6. The average antelope can jump higher than a house. This is largely due to their powerful leg muscles and the fact that houses can't jump.
I know way too much about Gilmore Girls. Netflix & Chilton?
You know the difference between their/there/they're, leviOsa/leviosA, etc.