I'm a feminist.
I am not for everyone, and I'm ok with that.
I absolutely hate repeating myself so if you're not going to read this all the way through, don't bother messaging me.
Before you proceed further, I HIGHLY suggest you read these three articles:
I work for Neiman Marcus.
Actively fighting rampant misogyny and sexism directed at women.
Slowly becoming a crazy cat lady.
Admitting when I'm wrong.
Knocking the socks off people.
Finding relevant quotes..."On a couple of occasions I've shocked myself." - Stephen King
Movies: Quentin Tarantino, Tim Burton, and Guillermo del Toro
Music: All of it. Everything but Spanish music.
2. The Wild Fur Beast: aka Aphrodite, and her trusty little brother Apollo The Cat
3. My family/friends
5. Whitening toothpaste...
6. A very LARGE closet.... to hide many many past skeletons... Or a body, depending on who you are.
2. There are an alarming amount of people with the word "taco" in their screen name.
3. Why people feel the need to attack when rejected? I rejected you. Stop throwing a mantrum and get over yourself.
4. How to combat misogyny in women's every day lives and how to shut down the microaggressions aimed at holding us back.
Probably working late or at home, sleeping.
Possibly with my cats.
I have a very real mistrust of whales. (No, it's not a joke, so keep your patronizing comments to yourself.)
- You're NOT married or in a relationship - no matter how "open" you claim it to be (separated IS still technically married.)
- You DON'T have children (or are a child yourself: here's looking at you everyone under 26.)
- You're not insanely creepy, or even moderately creepy. You know, how about not creepy at all...
- You love cats (or at least like them a lot because mine's not going ANYWHERE.)
- You're a feminist and support the feminist movement 100%. (Don't message me if you aren't/don't.)
- You're a non-generic conversationalist. That means mindless small talk is out.
- You won't ask me stupid questions like, "having any luck?" Or, "what is your name?" Or, "What's a feminist?" (see "you read" below.)
- You read and have read my profile and the articles therein.
- You know the difference between you're/your, their/they're/there, to/too, and can correctly spell the words you and are.
- You WON'T ask me to hook up with you.
- You WON'T try to pressure me into meeting before I'm ready or be in a relationship I quite obviously don't ever want.
- You don't need your ego stroked.
If you make any sexist or misogynistic remarks, you'll be reported and blocked immediately.
I don't want a relationship. Here's why:
If you're looking for an accolade from me for being an adult and doing adult things... You're not going to get one.