Erm, I am black as you can saee from my picture profile. Live in Chicago -proper-, live in the south side/lived here my entire existence and, other stuff (see below blurbs)
Finished a 2 year history degree.
recover from that and get some sort of employment - either in the US or in East Asia.
Oh, and downloading random things off the internet, posting on forums and wandering around places. And jusding for debate team sometimes.
Internet culture related things
Dance Dance Revolution!
Historical things, esp WWII Eastern Front/"Great Patriotic War" and Japan's war against the white countries + China ("asia for asians" "liberation of fellow asians" "kick western imperialistS" "contest to behead 100 chinese people" etc etc)
Chicago Metropolian Public Transport navigation!
Oh, building 'fictional universe' - of the sort you see in a lot of science-fiction series and media with measurements, their own history, technology & how it works, etc. Worldbuilding is fun. I have two such conworlds - one is an alternate history (Russians conquer Iran + Afghanistan during 'Great Game'. US annexes all of North America, Second East Asia War, etc). Another one is a future science-fiction esque space opera with massive space battles with countries modeled off internet forums and sites.
Gundam Seed (Anime)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Anime)
Kodomo No Jikan (Anime)
erm, its probably better for me to send you a pic of the stuff I have,
2. Freedom ("freedom is the right of all sentient beings")
3. Food. Because you die otherwise
4. Liquid nourishment. Because again, you die otherwise (that should be reversed - Fluids is more important haha!)
5. Science-Fiction. Because of the whole "scifi becomes technothrillers becoming truth" thing. Cyberpunk is also awesome as a sub-genre because it has hackers! And online gangsterism! And all sorts of cool stuff you see people doing now (i.e. Julian Assange/Wikileaks, 2007 Estonia cyberwars, etc)
6. Anime. Cause the art style is nice and the plots can be good (overlaps with #5)
How multinational states collapsed (USSR, Yugoslavia) and can collapse (USA)
Historical processes, international relations.
Also I like this answer I hijacked from someone else's profile:
"nothing lol that's why i'm on here hoping to change that"
If you like anime, post on online forums, is a fan of science-fiction or whatnot!