Part Magellan and part Sporty Spice, love biking around town in search of new and exciting vantage points (ever viewed Mt. Rainier and Company from that little perch over there at the end of 35th Ave in Madrona? SO DAMN PRETTY!). Do also very much enjoy dancing, playing soccer and communing with friends.
Moved out here to cosmopolitan Soggy City from the semi-rural midwest over 15 years ago, but am still a bit of a bashful country mouse when it comes to discussing sexual proclivities (love listening to others talk about theirs, but am a jumble of euphemisms once it is my turn to spill!). That being said, am actually very pro-pleasure/pro-raunch :-)
Let's see... what else?
• Have been told that I look a bit like Ron Howard. And also a tiny bit like John Mark Karr (am still processing that one...).
• Do sometimes prefer the company of puppets over the company of people (nah, not really. Though, can definitely think of a few different individuals whom I WISH were puppets instead of people!)
• And finally: ability to travel on a sustained basis to destinations outside of Seattle proper is pretty limited, so in-city is a huge plus. Am headquartered over here near the southern edge of the Pike/Pine Corridor (otherwise known as "Greater Pony Heights", by those of us who have come to enjoy our proximity to a certain nearby libation station).
Thanks for reading!
• pillow talk. And pillow fights. Oh, and also pillow fluffing. Pretty much anything involving pillows, apparently.
• remembering to roll up my pant cuffs before mounting the ol' Huffy
• my spindly little chicken legs (ain't nothin' quite like the experience of being mistaken for an over-sized divining rod, lemme tell ya...)
• dogs and cats seem to go right for the beard (which has put me on the receiving end of more than a few very deep and lovely chin-lickings... yum yum!)
• East/West, directed by Régis Wargnier (equally agonizing, but in the form of a movie)
• Cauliflower Mash (mmm... so very creamy and versatile! Though, do almost always feel the need to take a cold shower after I'm done describing it)
• dance steps
• the well-being of family and friends
• REALLY?!? My spirit animal is REALLY the goddamned SEA URCHIN?!?!?
• taking a nap atop Sleeping Beauty Peak (near the eastern edge of Gifford Pinchot National Forest). Truly the best little napping nook ever :-)