I recently spent time in the US teaching music at a summer camp and it was the best thing I've ever done. I want to spend my life educating and empowering young musicians!
Music is a big part of my life, I currently play trumpet in a Reggae band. I also play several other instruments so hit us up if you'd like to have a jam!
I love the company of smart, creative, free-thinking people! If you feel the same I'm sure we'll get along famously :)
I am looking for meaningful connections with wonderful people!
I want to do something creative as a career. The world belongs to the artists!
TV - Californication, Blue Mountain State, Archer, South Park, Misfits, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, IT Crowd, Entourage, Friends, Frisky Dingo, Regular Show, Boston Legal, 30 Rock, The Inbetweeners, Dexter, Adventure Time, One Piece, House, Death Note, Community, Smallville, The Ricky Gervais Show, Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, Orange Is the New Black, House of Cards
Music - Reel Big Fish, Sublime, NOFX, Vulfpeck, Zebrahead, Motion City Soundtrack, Less Than Jake, Hendrix, Green Day, Queen, Papa Roach, Goldfinger, Poison, The Aquabats, Linkin Park, Loving Color, The Cat Empire, KISS... I could go on...
That one time I met Bill Nighy!
- The Rings > The Wars
- You think that dogs are the fucking best!
- You hate stigmas and labels!
- You find honestly endearing!
- You're a movie buff!
- You would rather have your own unique adventures instead of just doing what everyone else is doing!
- You know how to stop and appreciate simple things in life!
- You find me slightly interesting/attractive/tolerable :P
- You hate clubbing!
- You can name all 32 NFL teams (I'll probably marry you if you can)!
I'm just looking to meet some cool new people, so please feel free to get in touch with me... or don't... up to you