- live alone in K-Town/work in Culver City.
- love indie rock, classic rock, and classic hip-hop (can get into specifics if you want, and I hope you want cause I get a kick out of talking music)
- I will not send you pictures of my junk...apparently this is an issue, with men on the Internet. Luckily for you ladies, I'm more refined so the most you'll get out of me is a nipple slip.
- I'm the most easy-going person on the planet unless I'm driving in traffic, in which case I'm like the Incredible Hulk trying to solve a Rubik's Cube
- I'm definitely a huge nerd...games, comic books, the whole works
- I hate fruity****ails; I drink scotch and beer, but for some unknown reason I love smoothies...go figure
- big movie buff...usually make it out to the movies at least 1-2 times a month if I can
- favorite game on my phone is the WebMD app...I like to use the symptom checker and try and guess the disease/disorder I'm talking about...morbid, I know, but don't knock it till ya try it!
- grew up in Orange County, but lived back east for college (Boston)
- if you're someone who has "texting" listed as one of your interests does that mean you're just fascinated by the idea of typing words on a phone?
- I'm a stickler for grammar, and it's near excruciating for me to read someone's bio who looks like they just recovered from a cerebral aneurysm
- I read Vanity Fair, but I also read comic books so I think it balances itself out
Movies - Shawshank Redemption, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, About A Boy, High Fidelity, Bull Durham, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Clash of the Titans (the original from 1980), The Crow, LA Confidential, Swingers, Iron Man, As Good As It Gets....
Television: Game of Thrones, News Room, Supernatural, Grimm, The Daily Show/Colbert Report, Arrow, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Arrested Development, Sherlock Holmes (BBC), House of Cards, Veep, Family Guy....
...will finish later
See what I did?
- You have a great sense of humor
- You aren't easily offended
- You like nerdy things (at least some times)