Spontaneity is something I need in my life, and I am quite prone to trips when the mood strikes me (even if it's 2am and it's just a small drive listening to the radio).
I'm a mix between a nerd and a jock. I love sports, the outdoors, and staying in shape but at the same time I have a deep interest in fantasy, sci-fi, and history.
- Anything History will end up at -least- getting a look from me, historical fiction included (Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter should never have hit the big screen).
- Fantasy or things that allow me a travel from the here and now (The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings).
- "Guy Flicks" (RED, Gladiator, 300, etc.)
- "B" movies (when the mood strikes)
- Superhero movies.
- The "Indiana Jones" series.
- Sci-Fi (Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars)
- 80's Movies (Beetlejuice, Top Gun)
- Stargate SG-1, Atlantis (sorta), and Universe (sorry, I really liked it).
- Star Trek (DS9 rivals TNG for favorite series for me. Sisko punches Q in the face).
- Doctor Who, Merlin, BSG (reboot series), Supernatural, Firefly.
My tastes vary quite a bit here, but here's a small sample!
- Traditional Celtic
- Rock (AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Poison, Def Leppard, etc)
- 80's. It's great for dancing, if you want to.
- Irish Punk (Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys)
4. Star Trek/Sci-Fi/Fantasy.
6. Someone to share the high-points of my life with.
You might want to make a best friend in nerdland, or learn more about stunt work and stunt fighting/swordfighting.