> bald guys; nerd guys; musicians
>REASONS why I liked your profile:
1. you are a geek/nerd/smarty looking guy
3. we have something in common (hobbies)
4. bald/chinito/Moreno/gay looking :p
5. I just find you or your profile interesting
i love people who are not afraid to express how they feel..
i love to cook..
i love watching feel good movies..not so much of horror flicks..i want something relaxing but have to be good story lines/script..
i am into music..i used to be a band vocalist when i was in college but unfortunately we decided to part ways because of conflicts in our studies..i went solo for quite sometime and used to sing in weddings, seminars and school events..
i read books whenever i can..i only borrow books from friends or from my cousins but if i am really into that book i'll grab one and spend my own money for it..i seldom do that haha..
I'm looking for my travel, movie, food trip buddy and someone who would make me feel beautiful and sexy. ;)
I love art...I love to feed my eyes and mind with creativity.
> and so I'm a year older.. and better.. 😍
Just started my new baby love: Posh Cupcakes: Sinful Pleasure <3
movies: mostly feel good movies and romantic-comedy
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Nikita, The Voice
YouTube Videos: Boyce Avenue Covers, Sam Tsui, Madilyn Bailey, Fifth Harmony, Bea Miller (covers)
music: whatever that sets the mood.. I am into Mash Ups lately..
food: Mostly anything...but not fond of chocolates or chocolate- flavored food.. :)
if you want to know more about me or if you're interested to get to know me..just feel free to leave a message and i'm willing to answer all your questions :)
>if you are a music lover
>love to watch movies
>you have sense of HUMOR
>if you LOVE to EAT
You should NOT message me if:
>you HATE FAT people
>you think you're BORING
>you'll just ignore me afterwards
- People always fall in love with the most perfect aspects of each other’s personalities. Who wouldn’t? Anybody can love the most wonderful parts of another person. But that’s not the clever trick. The really clever trick is this: Can you accept the flaws? Can you look at your partner’s faults honestly and say, ‘I can work around that. I can make something out of it.’?