Of course I go out like any other person and have fun, but it's also nice to stay home, especially if you and your friend's are on a budget. But if we have extra spending money we'll go out and have crazy times. As I always say, "As long as you have an awesome story to tell in the end, then it was all worth it."
I'm hoping to move to Seattle next year, plans may change the destination, but I at least wanna get back out of this town by next year.
I described to my best friends the main things I look for in a significant other are:
- Will play Pokemon with me (TCG/games/GO/board game/etc)
- Eat pizza with me (Will compromise for burritos or tacos)
- Have late night jam sessions at home/while cruising
- Willing to cuddle
- Understands basic human rights/equality
Romeo & Juliet
Welcome to the NHK
Makoto Shinkai films
Pokémon the First Movie
Stand Up Comedy
How I Met Your Mother
Welcome to the NHK
Boy Meets World
Girl Meets World
Orange is the New Black
Parks and Recreation
YouTube (I watch more YouTube than TV to be honest, I.e. Markiplier, Game Grumps, SourceFed, TheJWittz, etc.)
One OK Rock
Kamen Rider Girls
Explosions in the Sky
Ninja Sex Party
Lots of soundtracks, and I mean a lot
Super Smash Bros.
Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball
Plants Vs. Zombies
Super Mario Maker
2. My sister
5. Hot Tea
6. My pillow
2. Hardships others are going through
3. My future
4. New recipes to try out.
5. Lately I've been spending a lot of time thinking about human desire/selfishness, it's an amazingly interesting topic to delve into. If you wanna talk about it just message me.
* You're a Pokemon nerd, Pokemon has been such a big part of my life since I was a kid and still love everything about it to this day.
*If you play Overwatch on PC I would always be down to play! I really need more PC gaming friends. ;__;
* You're not racist. By the way, if you're profile says you only date a certain race, or something along those lines, then you're just a shallow racist. "But it's just my preference!" Nope, it's blatant racism.
* If you think homosexuality is a sin that god frowns upon, please don't bother.