ExxJ (the middle two are about equal either way).
•I also have a few startups that I'm working on on the side. Please ask me about them. One's a dating business and the other is social event planning app. Both are related to each other.
• Learning some web development! (So I can build my dating business)
• Spending quality time outdoors! Hiking, camping, picnicking, etc.
• Playing board games (see below for list)
• Creating artwork: Digital photography, painting, building a cat tree from driftwood!
• Decorating myself: Henna, facepaint, wacky hair, costumes :)
• Dancing Salsa, bachata, Kizomba,swing (not clubs- I don't know what to do there). Want to join me? New dance buddies are always great!
• Exercising: I like a variety of running, swimming, stair mastering, weight lifting, and high intensity interval training.
• Baking: I haven't made them in a while. But, cupcakes that look like ducks, penguins, or pandas are pretty cool. Want to join me making them? That sounds like a fun date idea.
• Traveling. Yes, like everyone else, I too enjoy traveling. :p I prefer national parks to cities, but I also like European cities for their awesome architecture and artwork. Let's talk about this in person.
Less frequent (but not less awesome!) activities:
Paragliding, White water rafting, White water kayaking, Flyboarding, Flying a plane, Glassblowing, Jetskiing, Zip lining, Skiing, Snowmobiling, and skydiving!
What? I survived all of those unscathed. I think that counts as being "good" at them! :p
• "I know it sounds weird, but just roll with it, and it will be awesome. That could be the entire guide."
• "As far as living with you, I am kind of drawing a blank because you are seriously the easiest person to live with."
• "You kind of perpetually exist in a state of running 10 minutes late, which takes some getting used to. I learned to roll with it, for the most part." sorry, that's entirely true. I do, however, text early to say that I'm running late
Brandon Sanderson, Way of Kings/Words of Radiance, Kingkiller chronicles, Freakenomics, Radiolab, TED Radio Hour, Arrested Development, Fringe, The IT Crowd, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory, Battlestar Galactica, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Alias, Who's Line is it Anyway?, Firefly, Game of Thrones, The XX, Lindsey Stirling, Josh Vietti, Phoenix, Damien Rice, Bon Iver, Andrew Bird, Thai & Indian, Chocolate, yogurt, bread, & tomatoes. Seriously - a good tomato with salt = delicious!
Board/Card Games: Carcassone, Hansa Teutonica, 7 Wonders, Dominion, Gloom, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, Pandemic, Galaxy Trucker, Rummikub, Spades, Bananagrams, Bang, Phase 10
Full disclosure: Ugh, updating this section. Likely out of date.
Okay, I should probably admit this.
Also, how I can convince SDOT to build ziplines around Seattle.
I'm thinking West Seattle -> Belltown -> Downtown -> Capitol Hill -> U-district -> Fremont -> Ballard. Thoughts?
The like system is great. I think OKC needs to get on board with the other dating apps and implement a match, then message model. Also, no, I don't pay to see likes, but, I do keep tabs on my visitor page and if we mutally match, OKC will send us both a message saying so.
• You have a nerdy and awesome pickup lines to share. I love them. :)
• You understand, and respect, mutual consent. You communicate your feelings and actively listen when other people share theirs.
• You want to play the Disney Princess Bathtub Board Game with me. ;)