Undermanned, in search of his own kidnapper, Dean set out on his quest with high hopes!
...Dean has discovered that online dating eats high hopes for breakfast.
* to travel to far-off places.
* to maximize living in the moment.
* to create, to embrace self-expression through art.
* delicious libations paired with amazing conversations.
* a life-long adventure partner to passionately make out with and be unabashedly silly with.
I feel there's just not enough time in a day to learn all the things that I want to know, create all the things I want to make, and do all the things that I want to do. I am passionately curious.
I also have the memory of a concussed goldfish. It's totally endearing.
I'm a freelance web and graphic designer bossing myself around at my own design company. I'm also moonlighting as an art director at a startup.
-WORK BUT NOT WORK-
For almost a decade I've challenged myself with a single year-long project in order to pretentiously brag about for years after.
Pretentious bragging: I've volunteered 12 different places, hosted a book club, taken on a new art project each week, gone on one-on-one dates with friends, traveled the entire spans of America, taken a photo-a-day and more.
I also host an Art Day once a month, where I bring friends over to my house to spend a few hours being creative—painting, drawing, building robots out of junk, screen printing, writing poetry, etch a sketching, or whatever.
* Flying down large snowy hills with a plank strapped to my feet.
* Discovering how to best hurt myself whilst mountain biking.
* Planning the next step in my exploration of the planet.
* Writing essays on various subjects.
* Volunteering where I'm needed.
* Pumping the iron at the gym.
* Rolling twenty-sided dice.
* Starting meet-up groups.
* Memorizing Wikipedia.
* Bettering the world.
Understanding not to put too must emphasis on a first date. That first dates are an odd and awkward beast. That we are very complex people thrust together desiring magic and fireworks. Where the only question that really matters is, were they interesting enough to try this again?
* Creative problem solving
* Entertaining children
* Making something out of nothing
* Silly dancing
* Connecting with people
* Photo bombing
Recent TV Show: Rick and Morty
Recent Book: Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
Recent Music: David Bowie
If you're really interested in all my favorites (and asterisks) click below.
* Conversation with stimulating people
* Freedom of expression
* Books I haven't read
* Breakfast foods
* Ability to count
* Arbitrary lists
* Web design
* Outer space
* My next art project
* Personal global impact
* The inner workings of the human mind
* Explaining my answers to clarify poorly stated questions.
* Fullerton's monthly art walk
* Cuddling with my couch
* Loves having fun
* Loves to laugh
* Enjoys trying new things.
Or you're someone who wants to go on ≡the craziest OkCupid date ever≡ .
This is a delicate dance, please do not wait for me to stumble upon your amazingness. Be daring, shoot me a message or simply a hello and I will find you amongst this chaos.
Not to mention whenever I log in and my message icon is pink ≡this is my reaction≡.