Far too many video games, and books. Reading a lot of books about gender lately. I like to write when I can. Mostly trying to be present in the moment.
I don't know. I play guitar now, and I'm trying to learn the piano. I'm good at customer service, as much as I'm embarrassed to admit it. I'm good at empathy; understanding and knowing other people and how they want to be treated.
I'm a pretty alright writer, but not an excellent one. I enjoy it, though.
I am pretty darn good at League of Legends.
Books- Fantasy, Science, some non-fiction, philosophy. Science text books. Anything by Carl Sagan or Christopher Hitchens. Poetry.
Movies- I don't really watch very many movies or shows. On T.V., commercialism tends to drive me crazy, so I can't stand more than maybe a half hour every few days. House is okay, with movies, generally the older the better. I have an Encyclopedic knowledge of Star Trek: TNG.
Food- anything Vegan is usually good.
I am in madly and hopelessly in love with Star Trek and Patrick Stewart.
3) Kinky sex
4) The ability to think critically and rationally
5) Another person to speak with
6) Some sort of music.
- You love good coffee.
- You're a good conversation-initiator.
- You have an open mind, and a heart that is not filled with anger or bitterness.
- You have a dominant (emphatically NOT domineering or 'pushy') personality, and express it with openness & love out of a desire to make other people better.
- You want to discuss non-monogamy.