I want to get to know and entertain a gentleman...
* Between the age of 52 - 60.
* Available for, and interested in, a long-term monogamous relationship.
* An exchange of a teacher/mentor relationship - learning from each other.
* A healthy, moral compass.
* Intellectual curiosity, a nature lover, likes animals, enjoys watching and attending sporting events, tame outdoor activities (I will be your greatest cheerleader while you scuba dive, skydive, and tackle black diamonds while skiing, but I shan't participate).
* Likes to attend cultural events, perusing antique shops and auctions, museums, enjoys movies, and adores to travel.
* HAS A COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE - whether written or spoken.
* Takes me fishing for the first time, or engages me in a new experience/adventure.
* Employed and financially self-sufficient.
* Loves the change of seasons and is willing to stack firewood.
* Realizes the value of sharing experiences in lieu of attaining "stuff."
I want to wake up every day and ask 'what I can do to make your day better and memorable' and have the question reciprocated.
I adore the outdoors, especially short hikes, bike rides on Greenways, camping, canoeing (with an experienced canoer - is that a word?), and keeping abreast of politics, news, sports, and (do I dare say it?) pop culture.
I enjoy reading the daily newspaper, The New Yorker, The Week, and National Geographic.
Blowing bubbles with Bazooka Joe bubble gum - no one gets this one.
Movies: EVER CHANGING - 2001: A Space Odyssey, Fight Club, Alien, Hoosiers, Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, Play Misty For Me, Shirley Valentine, Double Indemnity, Band of Brothers, Shawshank Redemption, and Top Five to name a few. I am partial to most classics, foreign, and Indie flicks.
Music: Everything except RAP or head-banging Heavy Metal.
Food: Willing to try anything.