My name is Ka-Leigh, but feel free to call me Kiwi. Like my name, im unique and unconventional. I'm a hopeless romantic who enjoys the little things in life and tries to take nothing for granted. Oh, and yes, i do speak bad german!
- Warm, cheap beer. (By the river is my favourite!)
- Cuddling, hugs, holding hands and back rubs. Best things ever!
- Horror movies, new and old. + movie monsters.
- Special FX makeup and dressing up.
- Tattoos + piercings. (8 & 43) Yes, I do have 43 piercings..
- Coffee, tea and white hot chocolate.
- Adventure Time, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead and 2 Broke Girls.
- Late night adventures with no destination in mind.
- Pokemon; Pikachu especially. Gotta catch 'em all!
- Musicals! RHPS & Shock Treatment.
I listen to music almost constantly varying in genres. Youll usually catch me listening to Crust punk, but i also listen to Psychobilly, Industrial, Metal and the inevitable dubstep. I absolutely will not listen to country; it makes my ears bleed and kills brain cells.
- Drinking beer.
- Sleeping the day away.
- Drawing and writing.
- Making people smile.
- Shin tattoos.
- Outgoing personality.
- How i always smell like candy. Haha.
As for food, I enjoy anything ethnic; Korean is my favourite.
I also LOVE horror movies.
- My best gal pals; they're my support system.
- My fluffy bed.
- Korean food.
- My electronic cigarette.