This profile has gone through many revisions as I try to figure out the best way to write about myself.
So where does all these revisions leave me?
I'm going to try to keep this pretty short and sweet.
The things to know about me:
I love to laugh, I enjoy my friends and am incredibly close with my family.
I'm a CA candidate so I've been known to study the exciting life of accountancy with my free time.
I enjoy a range of exciting things that go from quiet movie nights to nights out at friends, and events around the city.
I try to be adventurous and somedays I do well in this and others not so much.
Most of all I love my job, enjoy my friends a lot, enjoy exploring new activities, and try to be as active as I can.
So let's chat about more and I won't spoil everything about me right away.
I've learned that new experiences make me happy. I once thought that the path I was on was the "right" one till I learned that living outside of my "comfort" zone is a path I much more enjoy. I know there are days I've fallen away from this approach in life but as I continue on I find myself back on this path.
Books: The Startup of You, Book of Five Rings, Art of War, Hero with a Thousand Faces, and Screw Business as Usual, and Biographies of all nature!
Movies: Mallrats, Braveheart, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The Matrix, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, The Secretary, Various Documentaries.
Shows: Scrubs, Weeds, Suits, Slings and Arrows, Burn Notice, The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Castle, Person of Interest, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow, and The Flash
Music: Tragically Hip, Mumford and Sons, The Black Keys, K'naan, K-os, Space Town Saviour, Various Movie Soundtracks, Various Video Game Soundtracks, Hardwell, Avicii, and much more!
2. My iPhone and my Laptop. Okay I get it that these are technically two completely separate devices. However in my mind they aren't! My phone and my laptop work hand and hand together. They are the devices that help me organize my social and professional life. So despite them being two separate devices I felt that they needed to be paired together since they work in unison.
3. Family. I know this may sound cheesy but I am pretty close with my family. I've been lucky to have supportive family member who encourage most of my wild antics and have never judged me for anything, but instead have supported me.
4. Friends. Another very cliche option but one that matters to me. I have a very diverse set a friends. I've been lucky to meet friends who have been supportive in my ventures and have pushed me to grow as an individual yet picked me up when I've burnt myself out.
5. Textbooks. This I must say isn't the anywhere close the most exciting thing on here but sadly its something I need in my life. After keeping up with friends, making sure I'm doing well professionally, I still have a academic obligation I must meet or else no designation for me (Think soup nazi "No Designation for you")
6. Life experiences. Limit pushing has been something that has become huge in may life. I have grown to be afraid of not being self reflecting and find myself serious reflecting on life and the choices I've made.
'X' to me is how I can help friends, it is how I can help family, and most of all its about how I can push the limits in my life. The variable is is my discomfort zone and my goal is living in that versus the comfort factors of my life.
'X' has become many factors in my life and it continues to be my favourite and most cherished variable.
I've grown to understand that this can be many amazing things. It can out with a TNG crowd, or helping organizing about MBE year.
A night with a partner whether it be an intense date night or netflix, and Pjs
This equals people that don't mind a dork approach to a serious profile or someone that has had a lot of life experience and wants to share it with someone els.
Lastly it equals open-minded individuals that are not afraid to express themselves to someone who will never judge, encourage growth, and has a pretty serious appreciation for life.
TL:DR version = Fun person, who loves, life, has appreciation for a lot of things, and is always open to growth.