I'm willing to do it, are you?
Ok so summary goes here right?
Optimistic, honest, caring, passionate, sensual, curious, adventurous, arts/artists lover.
Some random facts about me:
Into nutrition and good/healthy food. Sometimes spend too much time reading the ingredients label.
I cook (usually big portions that will feed me for the rest of the week!)
I'm a feminist (as in the equality of men and women)
I suck at covering myself in winter, usually a no-hat, no-gloves, no-scarf kinda guy
I like girls who are opinionated, not the "I don't know" or "whatever you like" types
I'm possibly the lightest sleeper you can ever meet, I could hear (and get woken up) by an ant walking in another bedroom! ;)
I have produced (sponsored, organized, etc) a public art performance with 5 very talented artists. Always open/looking to do more of these projects.
What's missing is that special someone to share my moments with.
I've never been married and have no kids, have my own place, live and work downtown.
- Smelling the slightest scents or odours
- Organizing (from things in my apartment, to events and outings)
- Directions and remembering details about places
- Computers, and fixing them for friends
- Remembering acronyms
- Typing, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Riding my bike for long periods of time
- Being a tour guide for a city I know, or even don't know! (I was the guide for 3 other people when I was in Berlin for the first time!)
- Selecting amazing TIFF movies to watch
Wanna get better at:
- Playing the piano, and also the African djembe
- Doing more yoga
- You tell me what else I should be better at, and I'll do the same ;)
White clean teeth (no I don't whiten them!), long fingers, and my 'touch'.
Big fan of European, independent, and non-Hollywood movies.
I can be totally carried away from this world by listening to: classical music, and electronic music. Opposites?!
Food: I like it all, from any and every corner of the world. But healthy and fresh, less meat and more seafood and veggies. Thai and Japanese are always up there.
1- Classical music (and electronic but very selective)
2- The Google, Wikipedia, and IMDb
4- Movies that make you think (sorry Hollywood!), and revealing documentaries
5- Discovering new places, cities, towns, facts, feelings, and people.
6- My watch when I'm out, and my clock on the wall when I'm in!
The origins of life.
Human brain, its capacity and its placticity.
How complicated, and how interesting, love and relationships are.