What you're reading right now is clear because I have good friends who want me to find a nice girl, and I have dictated this to them. My dyslexia is a condition I've had my entire life which has not been an easy thing to deal with but has certainly helped to shape who I am... an intelligent, sensitive, and lovable kinda guy.
To meet me on the street you would never know I was dyslexic but as soon as you see my writing it becomes apparent. In this tech heavy world where the written word is the epitome of communication I'm having a difficult time on sites like this. If you are open-minded enough to see past this inconvenience, you just may find the guy you are looking for!
I’m an outgoing guy who enjoys having fun. Things worth talking about? I dance!
2. Friends – I really don’t get to spend as much time with them as I’d like, but a man’s gotta work.
3. Dancing – I’m not talking about that stand up sex people are doing in the club, I’m talking about swing and country dancing. The lead and follow kind, where when it’s done right, it’s so much better…although I’m not gonna lie- I’ve been known to pop lock and drop it too.
4. Music – I have the radio or my iPod on all day at work. I listen to audio books and pod casts which keeps me from talking and singing to myself (and in turn getting strange looks from the boss, lol)
5. Phone - If you can call it a phone… if it’d make me a sandwich and rub my back I wouldn’t even need this website.
6. Keeping my life simple – Three words: I hate drama.