Other tidbits and oddball miscellany: My favorite lunchmeat is peanut butter. I don't untie my shoes before taking them off, which makes undoing the double-knot that much harder (endearing?). If I could have anything in the world it would be a brogue (oh fine, world peace). Probably the most important thing to me is good turn-of-phrase.
Aaaand one last thing...while on the lam from Nebraska, I've lived in 6 states, Washington DC (not a state...yet), Ireland, and now New Zealand (7 years already!!). It's been interesting.
- Joining a habitat cleanup/restoration project.
- Experimenting with different cookbooks in my kitchen (*which sometimes leads to ordering pizza!).
- Learning something Totally Random.
- Planning my next fancy dress costume.
- Figuring out whose birthday is next and what the most awesome gift in the world might be.
- Keeping in touch with family and friends around the world.
- Dreaming about my next holiday- Im a pretty keen traveller!
Movies: Nothing with a snake. That is all I ask.
Big River Man
Strength of Water
Samson & Delilah (Aboriginal movie, not the biblical classic thing)
It's a Wonderful Life (yes really)
Trailer Park Boys - Christmas Movie
Music: Too much to list but basically trash rock and bowling alley classics. Also Britpop, new wave, and punk. A smattering of indie/electronica/robot music. But most importantly, I hate jazz. Especially fast and squeaky jazz.
Food: Yes please! I usually eat the plants but am not strictly vegetarian (mmm steak...)
And lately, why do so many fellas on this site have 'taco' in their profile name?
(As if I'd tell the truth here!)