So how about goals... I graduated college with a diploma in social services, and then again in law. Right now I work as a Paralegal in a small law firm, but my goal is to one day become licensed and have my own practice.
I'm not even going to touch my taste in music, because my ipod is almost /scary/. I like pretty much everything.
Aw, now about what makes me unique! I'm a special snowflake, guys. One of a kind. My mommy tells me so, and you can take her word for it. I promise, you'll never meet anyone else quite like me.
In a nutshell, I'm extremely easy going, optimistic, and pretty happy with my life right now. It's just missing /one/ little thing. A special someone to share it all with.
So, how about ten random facts about myself?
1) Sarcasm and myself go hand-in-hand (please don't take half of what I say seriously, and I would never purposefully mean to offend).
2) I'm allergic to cats but I still own two. It's the saddest love story ever.
3) I'm a neat freak. Lysol wipes are my best friends because dust doesn't stand a chance!
4) I'm trying very hard to learn German because Bill Kaulitz makes a prettier girl than I do and I want to know his secret.
5) I've been to several states and have plans to travel to several more before moving onto exploring the rest of the planet.
6) Grammar is important. Don't let yourself look/sound like an idiot because you can't spell basic words.
7) Meeting people is freaking HARD. If you've made it this far, message me, dammit, I love meeting new people and making new friends.
8) I love to cook and I swear to god you'll have a tastegasm from my food.
9) I'm afraid of the dark. Don't laugh, it's terrifying and you know it.
10) I have an unhealthy diet soda addiction. It's my version of a coffee addiction.
Music. Silence is scary, I always have something playing as background music.
Pop! Holy crap, end of the world when I run out.
My family. They keep me grounded.
Sweaters. I love my big comfy sweaters.