Once in a while
Right in the middle of an ordinary life
Love gives us a fairytale
~ Anonymous ~
Who knows where the wind blows?
Who knows where the tide flows?
Who knows where the time goes?
Who knows how our love grows?
"Don't look back if you can't smile, Don't look forward if you can't dream."
Love is all about having shared experiences, and if you cannot have shared experiences with someone you cannot love them.
What Does The Phrase "I Love You" Really Mean?
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good times and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn't brood over the past. It is the day in and day out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories and working toward common goals. If you have love in your life,it can make up for a great many things that you are missing. If you don't have love in your life, no matter what else there is, it is not enough.
Have you ever wondered "what is the secret to a long and happy marriage?"
Love Puts The Fun in Together.
The Sad in Apart. The Hope in Tomorrow.
The Joy in The Heart.
Love is Not Finding Someone Perfect.
It's Finding an Imperfect Person, and Loving them Perfectly.
Don't walk behind me, I will not lead.
Don't walk in front of me, I will not follow.
Just walk beside me and I will walk with you.
I like discipline, obedience, order, cleanliness, dedication, enthusiasm and confidence. I also would like to know you have the capacity for intense emotions: A person who is capable of intensity and passion.
I appreciate genuine love, emotion, romanticism, honesty, passion, fidelity, friendship and devotion.
Favourite poem by Edward Estlin Cummings.
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
I am incurably optimistic about almost everything - even in the face of experience.
I am energetic and fun.
I am inspiring and challenging to others.
I am caring and warm, accepting and responsible.
I am good at picking out new friends that last.
I cultivate unusual friendships with all sorts of people.
I make friends easily, people tend to like me.
I am creative and always thinking of new ideas.
I am ambitious and intense about achieving my goals.
I never give up - no matter what.
I am bright, and I love a good challenge.
I am trustworthy and honest.
I am willing to take a risk if there is a big reward to gain.
I am totally balanced - stress does not phase me at all.
I am good at energizing and motivating others.
I open easily and share my emotions.
I always find myself interested in others.
1.someone who knows how to enjoy life.
2.someone who is smart/intelligent, brilliant and determined, an optimistic, happy person.
3.someone who knows what he wants and what he is capable of.
4.someone who understands love, and who is loyal and caring.
5.someone who thinks of himself as positive and outgoing, especially in difficult circumstances.
6.someone who loves a challenge and strives to conquer at all costs.
7.someone who is courageous and adventurous, curious and into trying new things, easygoing and accepting of others.
8.someone who sees the best in other people.
Am I asking a lot?
I am worth a lot!
"A man who treats a woman like a princess is proof that he has been and raised in the arms of a queen."
1. Are you 100% in the moment and totally committed to all you do?
2. Are you naturally enthusiastic and excited about life?
3. Do you approach life with the magic, the vulnerability and curiosity of a child?
4. Are you as honest as a child?
5. Do you love unconditionally?
6. If you fall down..Do you get right back up?
I hope to find my soul's best half, the man who will possess 100% of my love, passion, desire, loyalty and devotion in his heart. What do I seek in a man? One who is my eyes when I can't see, my voice when I can't speak, my mind when I can't think, he feels me, in his thoughts, spirit, heart, and soul. He is loyal, trustworthy, honest, genuine, and accepts the greatness in me, as well as my faults. He can enhance my good qualities, and help me overcome my faults. Together we unite our greatness, not exploiting our weakness.
I would like to believe that no man is worth my tears, and when I will find the man who is, he will never make me cry. Are you the one?
Enjoying every second!
Helping other people, and being a good friend.
I always see things on the positive side and will continue to do so, no matter how hard it may be. If I am not laughing I wish I was. People always have a good side, and finding that is a goal of mine.
Putting smiles on peoples faces!
Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital by Catherine Hakim.
The Tree of Life,
The Thin Red Line,
Dreams Of A Life,
PS, I Love You,
Of Gods And Men,
The Deep Blue Sea,
Martha Marcy May Marlene,
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close,
A Dangerous Method,
This Must Be The Place,
1. My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
2. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
3. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. Humour is by far the most significant activity of the human brain.
Edward De Bono
2. Humour is the weapon of unarmed people: it helps people who are oppressed to smile at the situation that pains them.
3. I think the most attractive thing is a sense of humour. If someone can make you laugh, you've gotten a lot out of the way.
1. It's hard to tell with these Internet startups if they're really interested in building companies or if they're just interested in the money. I can tell you, though: If they don't really want to build a company, they won't luck into it. That's because it's so hard that if you don't have a passion, you'll give up.
2. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
3. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
1. Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.
C. S. Lewis
2. Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.
3. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
Cuddles and Hugs:
1. The recommended daily requirement for hugs is: four per day for survival, eight per day for maintenance, and twelve per day for growth.
2. They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.
3. Hugs can do great amounts of good - especially for children.
1. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.
3. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
1. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
2. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
3. Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
Someone special and my next relationship.
Finding a man, to equally share, everything in life, side by side with me...
Laughing and enjoying life.
2. You think we could have a laugh.
3. Feel like saying hello and and you are seriously open minded......
4. You can feel confident and comfortable being with me.
5. You are the person meant for me.
6. If you think you are up for a challenge.
7. If you love life.