I just want to have someone who would like to go along on all the great things I find on Groupon, lol (weekend trips, movies, biking, massages, those unknown restaurants that turn out to be awesome, events, etc) I'm open to most things especially new adventures (within reason of course and by that I mean no fear factor foods because fear is a factor for me 😆) I'm really easy to make happy, scouts honor!
On a more serious note, I am not the 420 friendly type. I don't participate. If you are, more power to ya, it just won't work with me. I also don't respond to profiles without pictures and by picture I don't mean famous actors, animals or landscape. Call it what you want but I'm really not trying to be catfished. Guys, if your idea of fun involves staying inside all day playing video games, then you and I will NOT get along. Sometimes that's okay (that may be your wind down thing to do) but there are so many spur of the moment, weekend getaways, international trips, new restaurants and sites to take in and if you're not trying to fill up your passport book or go somewhere because you've just unlocked a new gun, then adios amigo. NO, I don't want to be a part of your threesome! (Get outta here with that!)
And answer some of the friggin' questions on here, gee whiz! LASTLY, PLEASE SPARE THE "SO, WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE " QUESTION. Really, can you not tell by all of the ranting I just did, lol? You say it's wordy, I call it helping you decide if I'm your type or not! Phew, now that I've said that...MOST IMPORTANTLY, GO HEELS, GO AMERICA!!!! :)
My favorite movies: Star Trek, Avatar, Avatar: The last Airbender (I can't WAIT until the new one comes out), Thor, The Avengers, Inglorious Bastards, 42, Seven Pounds, The last King of Scotland, X-men movies, The Hunger Games, Twilight, Tyler Perry Movies, Horror, comedy, Romance, you name it, I'll probably want to see it (lets just save some space on my rant of movies)
Tv Shows: Rizzoli and Isles, NCIS, Scandal, Deception, R&B divas, Duck Dynasty, Repo Man, Body of Proof, Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Prison Break, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, I almost got away with it, Investigation Discovery Channel, (there, that will cover a lot of it lol) Cold Case, Monk, Law and order SVU and CRIMINAL INTENT only and a slew of others.
Music: dont even get me started, I think I will listen to just about anything. Hip hop/R&B, country, pop, merengue, salsa. I think if the beats good, and I'm diggin the lyrics, why not?! There's too much music to be selective to just one! I'll surprise you with a lil bit of Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Little Big Town, Lil Wayne, Aretha, Marvin Gaye, Whitney and more....all before lunch!
Food: emmmm i love food, though it doesn't always love me! lol I loveeee CHIPOTLES (it is life on Fridays lol) I like Chinese, Indian, soul food, buffet, take out, pizza, or a good home cooked meal (which I'm always flipping through cookbooks to find a new recipe. So much for the norm) Right now I'm probably the cheesecake queen to my friends since that's all they ask for nowadays!
2)Family especially my mom! l have OCS (only child syndrome lol)
4) Car--i love the ghost! Zoom zoom#mazda!
5) GREAT food- i especially love grilled food so if you can burn a little on the grill, you're probably already half way to my heart, lol.
6) Travel-I mean it can be a weekend, day trip, out of state or out of country...heck it can be around the corner to some new joint....makes me no nevermind, LET'S GO!
7) Can I add a seventh? Well too late I just did: Great friends
2) How/when can I get back to europe ( I was definitely not finished when I came back, I mean what if the man of my dreams is there and not here!) Or any other destination for that matter.
3) How long it would take me to teach myself another language (i just purchased rosetta stone french edition) I'll be parle-ing in no time!!😆
4) where will i call home HOME (i dont want to settle somewhere and then have some opportunity come up)
5) I hope Im not 30 and single lol with cats!
6) How to plan the season finales of different shows so Im not left looking crazy in between.
7) What kind of car I want next
8) Vacation time with family, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE THEM!
-So if it's worth your while, SAY SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING...if it's worth your while, SAY SOMETHING GOOD TO ME!!! HEY, HEY, HEY...HEY HEYYYYY-Mariah Carey