- Single, no kids
- full time job (Fire Alarm Inspector)
- own my house
- own my car
- pretty good cook if I do say so myself
- love dogs just don't currently have one
- love to fish
- favorite holidays Thanksgiving, St Patty's day, 4th of July, Halloween
- enjoys trivia nights
- drinks Leinenkugel's and Angry Orchard
- has cutest nephew ever (slight biased)
- can be a bit nerdy
- introverted but will warm up quickly
- no tattoos, don't mind them just never got any
- lots of great friends (if you need references)
- like going to the zoo and museums
- season pass holder to Six Flags
- could live off Mexican and Pizza
Some of my favorite tv shows in no particular order. HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother), Entourage, Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead, Street Outlaws, Fast N Loud, Westworld, Friends, Star Trek (Don't judge), Deadliest Catch, I find that the channel I watch the most is Discovery.
I find I don't have a lot of time to read plus I don't really retain things I read. So I've resorted to books on tape. I have plenty of time to listen on my commute. I listened to all of the Game of Thrones books that way. I also discover a book series called The Name Of The Wind. I highly recommend it.
I'm a fan of action and comedy movies, I'd list my favorites but there are far too many.
My fan for sleeping at night
Arizona Arnold Palmer... I think I may have a problem.
Football! I'm a die hard lions fan.
My iphone. Seriously how did we use to live???
And my giant trust fund... Wait I have no trust fund?!?!?