I love trying new foods despite being a picky eater. My favorite thing to eat is stir fry because it balances meats and veggies.
Right now being recently graduated from college means the world is my oyster after I pay off my last bit of student loans. やった! < I did it!
I'll admit I love nerdy things. Message me and I'll tell you.
I'm good at just being someone that you might want to be with. Some people say I'm good at cooking but not Hell's Kitchen good yet b/c i still can't cook rice just right yet. so no rice dishes if I cook for you.
Brave New World
The Great Gatsby
The Fall of The House of Usher
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Art of War
20 Guiding Principles of Karate
Bushido the Way of the Samurai
the list goes on...
The Last House on the Left
Star Wars I-VI
Anything by Kevin Smith
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mother
The Daily Show
King of the Hill
Anything but country and rap.
Oriental but not spicy.
2. Water- we all need it to live so don't argue that this is a stupid answer.
3. Friends- Man was not meant to be alone.
4. Music- Everyone listens to music. It's a universal language, and when used in certain places it can bring people together.
5. Cell Phone- Just wanted to put something most everyone has.
6. Wallet- Self explainatory, if I forget who I am just reach into my back pocket and there it is instant jogging of memory, lol jk.
Also I learn foreign languages for fun.
Also message me if you just wanna say hi and tell me how cool or big of a nerd I am, lol.