- have shared custody of my 15 year old daughter
- have a good career doing what I love and am financially secure with a house I am still making a home
- I am active, it is a lifestyle, train Muay Thai as well as take advantage of Summers by complimenting this with blading, running.
- I enjoy cooking and trying new dishes
- I try to absorb knowledge as often as the opportunity presents itself, knowledge is power :)
- I am a true optimist and also believe that the universe will provide to those who seek things out
- I eat clean but have cheat days now and then to remain sane ;)
- I am hoping to meet a like-minded woman here and take things from there...
- I have a dog and a cat but did not select this under 'my details' as the only options are plurals of these
- I would much prefer to lean more towards a quick meet and greet once we have chatted a bit to get to know each other. If all goes well, then plans for an actual date :)
- lastly, no pic, no reply, it's only fair since I am putting myself out there huh?
* I'm not a paying member so I cannot see who has 'liked' me so please don't be shy and simply send me a quick message to say hi :D
- trying to better my mind and my body
- being thankful for everything I have
Being laid back
Setting goals and reaching them
- self help, Muay Thai, health and fitness
- super hero flicks
- true stories
- reality shows (some of them as the majority of them are trash and laughable)
- Family Guy
- Cleveland Show
- The Following
- alternative rock
- indie rock
- meatarian.... ;)
- chicken shawarmas
- spicey foods
- the club I train at
- my smartphone, always like to be connected and organized
- chicken shawarmas.. haha, my healthy 'fast food'
If with daughter, cooking a nice meal, movie night, game night, etc.