I breathe. Well, usually. The doc just set me up with a C-pap. I hate it.
I am chewy, delicious, and satisfying
- I'm easy to get along with.
- I can carry on a very intellectual and/or very base conversation, depending on your/my mood.
- I come off as very analytical, thoughtful, or quiet at first, but it's not long before people realize how passionate I can be, depending on the topic.
- I can offer trivia or an opinion on nearly anything, whether or not you actually wanted to hear it.
- Fictional stuff by Anne Rice (not just the vamp novels), Poppy Z. Brite, Allan Eckert(based on non-fiction, Ohio Shawnee history), David Sedaris.
- Fantasy a la the multi-author Thieves' World series, etc.
- Sci-fi a la Anthony, Zahn, etc etc.
I'm pretty open in this area. I like epic/high fantasy and sci-fi(Lord of the Rings saga, Princess Bride, Legend, Labyrinth, Star Wars saga, Dark Crystal, Indiana Jones etc). Also comedies, british comedy (e.g. Monty Python), romantic comedies and the occasional chick flick. Not so much into thrillers or horror, but a good cheesy horror flick is great now and then.
Also very varied here. My classical collection of the standard masters is extensive, but I've got a lot of piano-focused work on CD too. Goth / gothic, post-punk (there's no such thing as a punk band after 1980 imho - and kids, if you bought the clothes off the rack at Hot Topic, it ain't punk), EBM, synthpop, new wave, 80's, crooners (Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr., etc), Andrew Lloyd Webber and musical soundtracks a la Chess, also 70's balladeers like Diamond, Streisand, Manilow, etc. Yeah, I'm straight. Piss off. Prince, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Bauhaus, Peter Murphy, Joy Division, Lush, Xymox, and I can even do old skool country now and then. Ambient projects like Aphexx Twin, Mono(Japan). Trip hop like Mono(US/UK), Violet Indiana, Portishead, Tricky, Massive Attack. Sisters of Mercy, Mission UK, Depeche Mode.
Yes please. There's little I don't like, and I'll try just about any exotic food at least once. I really dig on sushi. Thai is great. German, etc etc. I'm a firm believer that if I'm going to bother spending money and time going out for dinner, I'm going to enjoy myself and eat and drink what I wanna. I'm very epicurean in this regard.
Gin martini(not vodka), shaken, extra extra dirty, extra olive. Or three. Bonus points for blue cheese stuffed olives.
2. You're a hot, not-so-psychotic, prudish gal looking for long walks in the park, romance, a LTR, marriage, and children.
3. You're really bored. Gender irrelevant.
Actually, I've found #2. I left the above there for my own amusement. Message me anyway, if you wish.