I feel that when I spend time with friends, I enjoy the process of getting to know them - learning how they think, what they love, and why they live the way they do.
This just in:
These are some of the responses from my friends.
- The curious shape of your nose.
- The kilt ( I wear a kilt from time to time, sue me.)
- Your Smile
- You're a Steve Wilkos look-a-like.... that's a compliment in my book... he's dreamy!
- It used to be your hair! (teehee) esp. when you had dreads, though I would guess now your lack of hair might be the first things folks note. (you lucky thing that looks good with a clean pate) Your smile got a lot of notice too. You have some fine choppers. :)
- The size of your big toes.
Books - anything by Christopher Moore
Movies - Serenity, Watchmen, most Clint Eastwood and John Cusack films, American History X and Bruce Campbell movies, anything geeky (sci-fi or fantasy), Joss Whedon anything, indi films
Music - Sigur Ros, Muse and Neil Diamond.
Food - Cuban, sushi, Indian, Thai
Good Whisky (the use of just an 'y' instead of an 'ey' is significant...)
Craft Beers. Love 6 Rivers
The whole concept of it. My parents, my siblings, how families interact, how they grow, all of it. As well as what kind of family I'd love to start someday.