I'm a college student. My dreams are very important to me, and I intend to follow them through. School is first priority, as it is what will get me to my dreams.
I'm a very caring person. All I've ever wanted to do with my life is help others. My friends and families lives are of the utmost importance to me.
Overall, I'm a fun, caring, friendly girl who can sometimes be shy, but can always carry on a nice conversation :)
I enjoy all types of music from rock, to alternative, to country.
As for food, I'm not vegetarian, I'm just very picky about meat.
I always enjoy a good book. The types of books I enjoy depends on what I'm in the mood for. I enjoy fantasies such as Harry Potter, but I also enjoy some sad, romantic books (anything by Jodi Picoult).
However, here is a list of things I could never do without:
1. A good story. I don't know what I would do in my down time without some kind of good story (whether it's a movie or a book).
2. Friends. How could anyone live without friends?
3. Family. They are my greatest support system and it would break my heart if I had to live without them.
4. Knowledge. I am and will always be a life long learner.
5. A clear mind. I have to have a clear mind in order to be able to make huge decisions in an effective way.
6. Fun. That would just be depressing :)