My ideal relationship:
One where we can be good friends and romantic. A certain level of trust must be established, and honesty is VERY important. Laughter is also required.
I am looking for a:
Someone who's similar to me: witty, funny and playful and someone who I can connect with on a deeper level. She has to be comfortable with who she is and open to new experiences. She has to be someone who I feel I can share anything with.
A little about me:
• I cherish my family and friends: They are the most important people in my life
• I really like children and love spending time with my two nieces & nephew
• Writer: I have written food reviews as well as fashion articles for various magazines.
• Active: I am an avid tennis player, enjoy volleyball, yoga, canoe polo, working out, hiking and cross country skiing.
* Excellent cook: Every year or so I cook a food culture, last year Chinese
• Good sense of humor: Quick wit, deadpan release, not to cynical
• Optimistic: Get up, get dressed and show up
• Hard worker: I enjoy my work and work hard at it.
• Enjoy new experiences: There is always a new experience just waiting to be explored. I enjoy finding them.
• Affectionate and warm: I enjoy putting together fun dates and take a special pride in creating romantic moments.
• Good communicator: A great listener as well as enjoy sharing stories.
• Intelligent: I am an avid reader and will read anything. Mostly non-fiction, bio’s of great men and women, comedy, sociology, marketing and design
Movies: God Father I & II, It's a Wonderful Life, Stardust, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, I Heart Huckabee's, Fight Club, The Graduate, The Trotsky, The Truman Show
Books: Alchemist, The Social Animal, The Last Lecture, Antifragile, The Art of Thinking Clearly, Perfume, Born Standing Up, Lies that Chelsea Handler told me Eleven Minutes & Where the Sidewalk Ends
Food: I am a big foodie, and am continually experimenting in the kitchen: sushi, authentic mexican, asian, slow food, and a lot more
Shows: Fringe, Atomic Vaudeville, Rifflandia
5. A few good books on the go
Likes going out and having a good time but also likes to sometimes take it easy and cuddle on the couch.
Are very playful and enjoy tickle fights
Like animals such as Dogs and Cats
Enjoys music, dancing and the arts
Willing to share embarrassing stories and have a good laugh.